Sunday 1 January 2012

When Superman met Sehwag!

Superman: Hey man. I heard you are the Superman of Cricket and so came to meet you.

Sehwag: Who are you?

Superman: Strange! You don’t know me? I’m Superman!

Sehwag: No idea what you do but kids know you. Why they call you Superman? Have you scored a 400 in a test?

Superman: I mean....No.

Sehwag: 200 in ODIs?

Superman: Err...No.

Sehwag: So? Have you beaten Navjot Sidhu in a proverb contest? Did you out-cliche Ravi Shastri in presentation ceremony? Do you do more endorsements than Tendulkar?

Superman: Hang on. Well, to start with, I have x-ray vision.

Sehwag: X-ray? Not bad. Why don’t you join our support staff? We need a portable x-ray machine anyway. Someone is getting injured every day.

Superman: Man, it’s not like that. With it, I can see through.

Sehwag: What? What’s wrong with you? Are you a pervert?

Superman: What are you talking, man!

Sehwag: Forget it. What else can you do?

Superman: I save damsels in distress.

Sehwag: Why just damsels? Why not kids and the aged ones? Hero banta hai?

Superman: I mean I help all...

Sehwag: Then why said only damsels? What else you can do?

Superman: I can fly.

Sehwag: Why?

Superman: What do you mean why?

Sehwag: What’s the need to fly? What these aeroplanes are for? Hero banta hai?

Superman: Man, you are just impossible. Well, I’m an American cultural icon and I hope you know what I mean when I say that.

Sehwag: Icon? So what? I’m also an IPL icon player. There are several other players whom Lalit Modi made icon. What’s the big deal?

Superman: I give up. No point arguing with you. Can’t believe someone can be so...good bye.

Sehwag: Good bye. Waise bhaisab, don’t mind but you have worn your undie on the outside. No doubt in a hurry.

Superman: No. I wear it like this! This is my style. It’s when in hurry that I dress like you guys. Bye.

Sehwag: What? Dufferman.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

LG is really lashing on the mobile gadget trade. Being in new in the trade, this mobile gadget concern is concentrating upon quality; in fact the quality is the USP for their matter of concern. Its the LG genre that www.rightshopping.in/g/itb.asp?C=LG-Mobile-Phones&b=LG&cid=1 is all about, for the clients visit.

Pratik said...

raised expectations but ended too early i feel

Som said...

Pratik, you mean could not convert the start? :) Was adminished for a longish post in the previous piece:) Like wit, brevity is the soul of blogs as well. Thought stretching it further would be testing reader's patience.

Axiom said...

Superb conversation.Keep it up

shirin goel said...

I liked this content/ article. I would certainly recommend the same to others as well.visit:mumbaiflowerplaza dot com(send gifts and flowers to Mumbai).

Som said...

Axiom, glad you liked it. Welcome to Doosra.

order online essay writing said...

Happy New Year! Yahooooooooooo!

cricketbash said...

Wow! Stupendous! You are at your hilarious best!

Keep pouring in more! love ya mate..

Som said...

Cricketbash, glad you liked it. I have a fickle memory, so keep coming :)

cricketbash said...

"Som said...

Cricketbash, glad you liked it. I have a fickle memory, so keep coming :)"

I would, I would.. I too have a habit of doing everything twice.. ;)

subhasree halder said...

Website is very comprehensive and informative. I have enjoyed the visit. From www.rightshopping.in/g/itb.asp?C=Micromax-Mobile-Phones&b=Micromax&cid=1

Charls said...

superb....

seo

Som said...

Cricketbash, that's reassuring :)

Som said...

Charls, very kind of you :)