2. If anyone is planning to vacate the already crowded planet, we need to honour that sentiment. A biker without helmet should be rewarded and not challaned;
3. Helmets, at best, can temporarily hide baldness but can’t cure it;
4. I have no sympathy for the helmet-manufacturing industry and I resent traffic cops to be reduced to their salesmen;
5. According to a study conducted by a team half of which had their helmets on, 45% of the brain surgeons, along with their family, will die starvation death if helmet is made mandatory for all bikers in India.
6. Helmet encourages reckless biking, convincing the wearer that he/she can emerge from anything with that head intact;
7. Anyone who considers helmet a nuisance deserves an accident.