2. Like any other partnership in life, the one between Dhawan and Kohli also ended courtesy a misunderstanding;
3. Science Fact: Gravity is stronger between the fingers of an Akmal.
4. There was so much wind in Adelaide that Indian potato chips manufacturers are planning plants there;
5. Considering how windy it was in Adelaide, ICC missed a golden opportunity to generate electricity by connecting Mohammad Irfan's long, windmilling arms to a generator;
6. By ruling Umar Akmal out, TV umpire Steve Davis has leapfrogged India in any popularity chart in Pakistan;
7. The crowd at the sellout crowd made so much noise that man-of-the-match Virat Kohli confessed he had a distinct feeling of being in the Newshour studio with Arnab Goswami at full throttle.