1. Babies are normally born head-first. Andrea Pirlo bucked the trend and was born beard-first.
2. An unborn Miroslav Klose never kicked his mom from inside her womb. He always headed.
3. Philipp Lahm is shorter than himself.
4. Arjen Robben can overtake any Irfan Pathan/Vinay Kumar delivery in loafers.
5. The density of hair in Joachim Loew’s head matches that of Anil Kapoor’s chest.
6. Kokilaben Ambani made a last-ditch attempt to make the Boateng brothers Jerome (Germany) and Prince (Ghana) bury their differences and play for any one team.
7. Eden Hazard was named after the 1967 Kolkata test match violence.
8. Sepp Blatter reports to N Srinivasan.
9. FIFA is a BCCI sub-committee.
10. An ageing Klose will decide whether to play on after the 2050 World Cup to be held in Chennai under BCCI’s aegis.