2. Like a responsible party, BJP should introspect. Especially how three of its candidates managed to defy the AAP wave and won;
3. To be fair to her, Kiran Bedi did not lose. It was Vikas Bedi who lost. Kiran Bedi comes out with her reputation intact.
4. Surprisingly, Arvind Kejriwal did not declare and enforce follow-on on BJP even when AAP had taken a huge lead.
5. Botanists are baffled - so much muck flew before election but still lotus didn’t bloom.
6. Congress need not despair over their zero seats. The silver lining is – they can’t do any worse in the subsequent elections!
7. Shazia Ilmi should not be charged with culpable homicide if she decides to strangulate her political adviser, provided it’s not she herself.