1. Aaramkhor (n) : Idle loafer."!&?@#!#%&! You misfielded again!" Virat Kohli thundered into Rohit Sharma’s eardrum. "We are working our socks off and here you are loafing around! Saale aaramkhor!"
2. Agreeculture (n): Corporate culture where subordinates mindlessly agree to whatever their boss says.The CEO is an ignorant moron but his subordinates don’t have the guts to tell him that. It’s a company which expects you to agree to whatever the boss says. I can't survive in an agreeculture like that.
3. Andolone (n): Fight a movement alone.Anna Hazare began his anti-establishment movement alone before the Arvind Kejriwals joined him. Till then it was Andolone.
4. Artifacial (n+adj) : Beauty parlour.After the IPL spot-fixing scandal ended his cricket career, Sreesanth opened an artifacial shop in Kochi.
5. Solemate (n) : Friends who share footwear.Few were surprised as Greg Chappell turned up in the press conference in Sourav Ganguly’s Kolhapuri chappals. They are known solemates after all.
6. Detergentleman (n): Male dhobi.His Bollywood career gone up in smoke, Uday Chopra is trying to eke out a living as a determined detergentleman.
7. Emptea (adj) : State of the tea cup which has just been drained.India’s most popular TV anchor, a human volcano, is actually a henpecked husband, often seen washing emptea cups at home to please his dominant wife.