2. A married male hairdresser is his wife's Pati Permeshwar.
3. A man pacing up and down outside a room like a wounded lion means either he's about to be a dad or whoever occupied toilet is taking too long.
4. I don't get politicians’ obsession with addressing the nation from Red Fort. Thousands of pigeons do it everyday without making a song and dance about it.
5. Aryabhattacharya. #HadHeBeenABong
6. Poets don't grow on tree. There is no Poetree you see.
7. Forget Bollywood, Ranbir Kapoor is not even the best actor in his family.
8. Me: Bean there.
Cook: Done that.
9. Had he been a mathematician-philosopher, Virat Kohli would have been known as Gaalileo Gaalilei.
10. While most dogs are easy to train, some take time. These are unorthodogs.
11. Most government offices are basically Hall of Phlegm.
12. She didn't make tea. Did Hebrew?
13. A wise man never strays farther from the plug than the length of his mobile charger wire would allow.
14. Caste/creed/religion/political affiliation doesn't matter. Dr Batra's hair solution SMS can strike you anytime.
15. Serena Williams is the universal 'mausi' of all ladies out there. Women are from Venus, you see.