So Voyager I has left the Solar System. Now what prompted this abrupt exit nobody knows.
Elevation of a younger space probe that hurt the patriarch? Lure of a greener pasture in some other universe? Lack of breathing space in an increasingly crowded space?
We probably would never know. But it's not only the spacecraft which has left.
Below, Doosra lists 10 things that have left Solar System With Voyager I.
1. S Sreesanth's career;
2. L.K. Advani's Prime Ministerial aspirations;
3. Shahid Afridi's birth certificate;
4. Ishant Sharma's skills;
5. Omar Abdullah's baldness;
6. The 'a' from Ajay Devgn's surname;
7. Tusshar Kapoor's tongue, which explains his gibberish in the "Golmaal" series and subsequent trash;
8. Sanity from Rohit Shetty blockbusters;
9. Navjot Sidhu's reticence;
and finally:10. Arnab Goswami, whose conspicuous absence from Newshour is fuelling speculations that he is actually piloting Voyager I out of the Solar System. "Going by the noise Voyager I is making, that's a distinct possibility which can't be ruled out," a NASA scientist told Doosra strictly on condition of anonymity.