Much like Stephen Fleming talking about blockhole. Or is it Stephen Hawking talking about blackhole?
Gone off the rails a bit? Well, let me put the record straight.
Doosra goes anatomical. Mind you, that is what we had agreed on. And a bit metaphorical as well.
You'll agree, any blogger worth his salt, sugar and jaggery would do everything to bring Lalit Modi and John Buchanan into the picture and hence the detour.
So here goes the list of contemporary cricket's 7 most talked-about body parts, both figurally and figuratively.
1. Spine: The vertebral column that Virender Sehwag, fed up of the invertebrates, insists on in every Delhi selector.
2. Nose: The Olfactory System belonging to John Buchanan, cricket's own Pinocchio, which has a mind of its own and a tendency to poke itself at the slightest opportunity.
3. Forefinger: The erratic appendix in Rudy Koertzen’s body. Some batsmen are ready to bear the expenses if Rudy agrees to get it surgically removed.
4. Toe: An average cricket administrator's most endangered part when Lalit Modi is around.
5. Ear: The portion of Sachin Tendulkar that the latent Mike Tyson in Phillip Hughes wants to 'chew off'.
6. Heel: The posterior end of the foot that actually belongs to Kevin Pietersen but medics insist on calling Achilles'.
7. Knee: The joint of Andrew Flintoff's right leg, a definitive testimonial of how dud NASA is.