If it intrigued you what prompted Harbhajan to slap Sreesanth, here goes the Doosra exclusive which explains the inexplicable and gives you all six possible reasons:
- An ecstatic Sreesanth told Bhajji that Lalit Modi had just added a “Kiss-your-boss-nolens-volens” clause to the players’ IPL contract. Pat came Bhajji’s reply.
- Bhajji had actually asked Sree the secret of curbing his temper. Sree said ‘Lage Raho Munnabhai’ did the trick and he was in fact practicing Gandhigiri. Bhajji just wanted to check the veracity and asked him to turn his cheek.
- The prankster in Sree challenged Bhajji that he was balding beneath the turban and dared him to prove him wrong.
- Both were actually discussing how Indians were getting into one after another on-field brawl while touring abroad. It was disgusting, they concurred, and decided
needed to reduce its dependence on foreigners. India
- Mind-boggling action, edge-of-the-seat thriller, song-and-dance…IPL ring master Lalit Modi sniffed melodrama was missing from the script and he chose India’s most volatile duo to take care of that.
- A Kerala producer had approached Sree but was not sure of his versatility in front of camera. Dance, aggression and even comedy is ok but can Sree handle emotional scenes? Sree reportedly invited him to Mohali last night and Doosra learns Sree had the contract in his pocket when he entered the dressing room where Bhajji was waiting for his share of the pie.