2. Sachin Tendulkar: Aila. Anna Saab, people will throw stone at you but you have to turn that into milestone.
3. Mamata Banerjee: Why this fuss over a mere stone? It could well have been worse. It could easily have been a cartoon of Anna Saab!
4. Bishan Singh Bedi: As usual, most missed the point. Apart from the fact that modern players earn obscene money, the fact of the matter here is somebody THREW the stone. It means his action was suspect and even a child of two knows Muralitharan chucks! Can’t believe ICC is still sitting idle!
5. S.M.Krishna: Well...err...ummm...As the foreign minister of Pakistan, I condemn the incident from the bottom of my heart...oh hell...it’s Hina Rabbani Khar's speech!
6. Kapil Sibal: Media is blowing it out of proportion. It was a notional stone hurled at a notional car, prompting a national knee-jerk reaction.
6. Virat Kohli: Sh*t Happens!
7. Navjot Singh Sidhu: Oye chha gaya guruuuuu! A man is prone to attracting a stone that can break his bone unless the stone in question, my friend, is a Sharon Stone!