Friday 21 July 2017

A page from Rajinikanth's diary



0615: Woke up the Sun, full three nanoseconds late. Threatened to fire it and replace it with a giant LED. It offered Rajininamaskar though.

0620: Fed eucalyptus leaves to Corny and let it roam in my garden before sending it back to the basement park. Imagine the mayhem if someone sees my pet unicorn.

0645: Went for a walk, the air is so toxic. Breathed in filter mode, knitting my nasal hairs into a thin screen which allows only oxygen in. Sneezed out lumps of crystalised argon. How do ordinary people even breathe?

0715: Had good sparring with Yetim. Five years ago, I absentmindedly climbed Mt Everest and found the orphan Yeti there. Only Anil Kapoor has more hair per inch.

1000: Missed the 9 a.m. pill, so had to time-travel. Memory playing tricks. The other day could not recall the entry on page 456 of Encyclopaedia Britannica Volume 33.

1300: Completed morning shooting. Director was yet to script the climax. I told him to shoot my cigarette stunt and take it backwards from there.

1400: Took a nap. A beautiful dream saw me.

1500: Swallowed some sun-rays. I absolutely mean it when I say light snacks.

1600: Called a press conference and made emphatically ambiguous comments about joining politics. Great fun, watching media, especially those in Delhi, run like a headless chicken.

1700: Signed film against Aaradhya Bachchan. Also tweeted my resolve to fight nepotism in showbiz.

1800: A cat startled me. Activated ultrasonic hearing. Earth positively creaked. Need to check the axis tomorrow.

1900: Spielberg called to offer a Hollywood film. I offered him a Tamil film instead. He’ll get back.

2000: Latha’s birthday, so ordered a personal full moon. Also spared her the kitchen chores. Vegetables cooked themselves.

2100: Had a bout of hiccups. Sheep worldwide counting me to get some sleep. Poor animals. Good night.

5 comments:

Viswanathan said...

You are still at it. :)

Ottayan

Som said...

Hey, how have you been? Bad habits die hard :)

Chetan Raygor said...

Very nice article. I like your writing style. I am also a blogger. I always admire you. You are my idol. I have a post of my blog can you check this : Chennai super kings team

Blog27999 said...

Did you realize there's a 12 word sentence you can speak to your crush... that will trigger deep emotions of love and instinctual attractiveness to you deep within his chest?

That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, idolize and guard you with his entire heart...

====> 12 Words That Fuel A Man's Desire Instinct

This impulse is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will make him work better than ever before to love and admire you.

In fact, triggering this influential impulse is absolutely important to getting the best ever relationship with your man that the instance you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You'll immediately notice him expose his mind and heart for you in a way he's never expressed before and he'll perceive you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly interested him.

Akshat said...

Thanks for sharing.