It tells us Mumbai dance bars may have shut down but showering cash on performers is an ingrained habit that dies hard.
Square-cutting the crap, Doosra suggests seven really cool ways to honour Tendulkar.
1. "Aila" should replace “Hello” as the universal telephone greeting;
2. US Presidents are judged by their performance in the "First Hundred Days". Subsequent White House occupants should be judged against the same benchmark, which will now be called the "Tendulkar Test";
3. Minnesota, the Land of Ten Thousand (100X100, if you missed the point) Lakes, should change its name to Sachinesota;
4. New thermometers should have a "Tendulkar Point" to denote the boiling temperature of pure water at sea level;
5. "Tennis Elbow" will be called "Tendulkar's Elbow";
6. One of the Indian ordnance factories should be asked to develop a gun with whiskey glass attachment because that’s the only thing Sachin has not endorsed so far;
7. Postal department should issue a stamp in Tendulkar’s honour with Kambli’s photo on the other side which requires spitting.