1. Jerking hand after washing it, relying more on centrifugal forces than paper towels to dry the said body part.
2. Flicking boogers.
3. Spitting betel juice out of the window of moving/stationary vehicles.
4. Opening, without notice, the door of a moving car to drop diaper.
5. Swapping legs, without notice, from a cross-legged position at a dentist’s chamber.
6. Getting off bikes with a flourish, sweeping air with the rear leg in lame Bruce Lee imitation.
7. Trying to walk through pedestrians while gazing at the mobile screen.