1. More than bullet trains, we needed a bullet IRCTC.
2. I have serious apprehensions about the proposed bullet trains. Ticketless passengers may reach destination even before negotiation with TTE ends.
3. The minister, much to the dismay of his own party supporters, did not announce a 'Train to Pakistan' to ferry NDA critics.
4. The Minister proposed retiring rooms at all stations, something even his leader LK Advani is not interested in.
5. No train was named after Ashok Kumar who did more for Indian Railways than anyone else with this:
6. The minister overlooked the need to have TTE rate chart, just like porters have, prominently displayed everywhere to facilitate ticketless passengers' hassle-free negotiations with the Men in Black.
7. There was no "bug-bite and blanket-allergy compensation" for Rajdhani passengers.