Inevitably, that makes one privy to mutterings that otherwise would never reach civilisation.
Following are the 10 unknown quotes, the veracity of which can effortlessly be established simply by trusting this blog.
1. "Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi, na mumkin bhi hai." - Harold Larwood. The line that prompted Douglas Jardine to conceive Bodyline;
2. "Main aur meri tanhai aksar yeh baatein kartein hain..." - Robinson Crusoe.
3. "Give this ring to Sita and get her signature on this receipt"- Lord Rama to Hanuman.
4. "Kripya ladies seat me na baithe."- Noah on board his Ark.
5. "Salaa aaj hi stepney lanaa bhool gaya!" - Karna at Kurukshetra.
6. "Single? Ready to mingle?" - Surpanakha to Lakshman.
7. "Can't believe landed on Moon! Dude, how long is the bar open?" - Neil Armstrong.
8. "Sorry I didn't tell you Tenzing that I got vertigo. Hold me tight please!" - Edmund Hillary.
9. "Nomoshkar...Ek Minute!" - John Wilkes Booth to Abraham Lincoln.
10. "No comments." – Navjot Singh Sidhu.