Lest you hold it against the blog, let me tell you so were the cricketers.
Once in the F1 paddock, Doosra did just what is expected of it. Doosra spoke to those present, called those absent and even contacted BCCI boss N Srinivasan, who said he was neither present nor absent.
Well, here are the selected responses of the Indian cricket fraternity to the country's first Formula One race.
1. M S Dhoni: Honestly speaking, with a lead like that, Vettel should have declared long ago;
2. Venkatesh Prasad: Well, yeah...ummm… Vettel is overrated, he does not have a slower;
3. BCCI chief N Srinivasan: We strongly condemn the low trick of smuggling DRS into India using F1;
4. Bishan Singh Bedi: Vettel has a suspect action, should be stripped of all points;
5. Sachin Tendulkar: I suggest we cut the 60-lap race into 4 races of 15 laps each;
6. Harbhajan Singh: I would have loved to race here. The track has lot of turns. Especially liked turn 5.
7. Suresh Raina: Vettel is okay but Dhoni is the best captain in the world. Because at the end of the day...Jai Mata Di.