Wednesday 15 June 2011

Afridi’s Secret Diary: Breaking Mom, Keeping Mom

Many of you surprised why I keeping mom on my retirement and did not right anything in this dairy.

Two day...or it is two days...whoever…I give my vision of the story at the back of my retirement.

As I tell, my chaste paining and my heart is bloody like nobody’s business. Deer friends, I have lost my piece of mind and I can’t shut down my eyes in the night.

Having sleeveless nights, if you ask me.

Honestly telling, I could not take the betrial from Walker Younis and Intikhab Alum.

I always considered Walker Bhai like my large brother. I had a long standing relation with him. He was always late in meetings and I standed long hours without any complain. But see how he behavioured with me! Gave a bad report on my back.

In the other hand, Intikhab Alum was so senior that not like large brother. He was more like my ankle.

I took him on phase value and like Walker Bhai, he coned me, if you know how I mean.
Firstly the man looked very kind. In fact you can tell him a mankind. Learned so many that I considered him my guru, my menthol.

But I never understand he having a heaten agenda. The old @#$% had a…had a…what they call a blazor-sharp brain. My back’s behind, he and Walker Bhai was always doing...what you call it that has 'piracy' in the end...conspiracy!

Yes. they were conspirates. I saw zealousy on their eyes. If today I’m in trouble, they are the because.

I’m so anger that I want to throw them in the Specific Ocean. But if I do that, my carrier would be ended because they would say I chuck and there will be questions about my action. So I'm keeping mom again.

26 comments:

Gaurav Sethi said...

Som, you gotta keep at this, great stuff.

Som said...

NC, kind words those are. Music to my years, as Afridi would say :)

straight point said...

i dont have any compression to keep mom... so i wont to say...

brilliant!!!

P V Ramanujam said...

G00000d one Ah free di

Som said...

SP, Afridi thanks from the heart of his bottom :)

Som said...

Thanks PVR :)

straight point said...

thank you... tell afridi... i am very found of his dairies...

Govind Raj said...

In the other hand, Intikhab Alum was so senior that not like large brother. He was more like my ankle.

My foot, that is some foot for thought !

In Shastri-ism, He knew exactly what he was not doing !

Absolute blinder of a post, straight into the block hole or is it a black hole ?

Afridi said...

Useless post - what is funny about this?

Som said...

SP, look down and see the man there!

Som said...

Govind, I'm good at copying. Was a photocopy machine in previous life. Watch this space, will steal that black hole/block hole bit :)

Som said...

Afridi said...agree with the useless bit. Welcome to Doosra. Feel at home.

Rumpa Das said...

The visit was useful. Content was really very informative. From www.righttoys.in/products.asp?brand=157

swapan kumar said...

Gifts are the express highways to the hearts of your close relations. Gifts let your loved relations, like your siblings; feel special on the special occasion for them called Raksha Bandhan. Gifts are the ones that you will never be tiered of buying. Visit www.indiafloristnetwork.com/RAKHI_to_uk.asp today and surprise your near and dear ones.

rightflorist.in said...

All on a sudden the ambience of your loved ones turn beautiful like never before, because you have conveyed your presence to them. Gifts symbolize your affection and passion for them, and they heartwarmingly recall you yet again. Visit www.hyderabadonlineflorists.com for more details.

ankita said...

Very Good website. I like the contents. From www.righttoys.in/products.asp?brand=161

HampersNationWide(China) said...

Celebrations uplift spirit, and gifts simply fuel the celebration spirit further. Brilliantly crafted floral artistic works, food items to bring a tasty treat, showpieces to showcase your taste for creativity-all awaiting at www.indiafloristnetwork.com/RAKHI_TO_USA.asp your visit. Just drive in and get your glittering gift ideas.

Titli said...

i'm still laughing :D

Som said...

Titli, liking that :)

Anonymous said...

Gifts are the express highways to the hearts of your close relations. Gifts let your loved relations feel special on the special occasion, courtesy the heartfelt feeling your heart holds, embedded into the gifts. Gifts are the ones that you will never be tiered of buying. Visit www.indiafloristnetwork.com/RAKHI.asp today and surprise your near and dear ones.

Right Gadgets. Maxx Mobile said...

Your perfumes, jus like your dressing style, reveal your true colors for fashion statements. No matter whether a branded one or non-branded one, it should just like your mood. When your are sporty, or when having a great time at the dancing floor, or a romantic evening with your sweetheart, on each event you are in different mood. Likewise your perfume choice should also vary. Visit www.store4perfumes.com for details.

Unknown said...

The visit was useful. Content was really very informative. From www.righttoys.in/products.asp?brand=147

Anonymous said...

Mobile boom is at its peak, and the mobile genre is getting rich in features day by day. Not just the traditional manufacturers, newer entrants in the mobile trade are also experimenting with the looks and features. It has certainly become the common man’s gadget by all means. One can visit www.rightgadgets.in/Items.asp?Category=Mobiles_India_Online&cid=1 to have the diverse varieties of mobile types.

Anonymous said...

Mobiles that Intex has launched have its own characteristic featuring. And Intex is the name that keeps the mobile freaks amazed with its outstanding featuring products and models. Models with all the latest facilities and features are what Intex always keeps marinating. A look inside www.rightgadgets.in/items_subcat.asp?Category=Mobiles_India_Online&cid=1&brand=Intex will give full idea of the Intex offers.

Anonymous said...

It’s the utility gadget galore that Panasonic has resulted for its clients. Just mere utility is actually not the enough to define its handiness. Studded with a rich variety of stuffs, it’s the link at www.rightgadgets.in/items_subcat.asp?Category=Kitchen%20Appliances_India_Online&cid=6&brand=Panasonic that makes your kitchen solution.

Pay per head services said...

wait a min, I think I think I read this post some minutes ago, am I looking at duplicates or just very similar posts??