2. They don't look like offspring of a Michelin Man and a mummy;
3. Women players get equal – in fact more -- attention;
4. Umpires at least get a chair to seat on, are not treated as cloth-hangers and don't have to do funny things with their hands to earn their bread;
5. Players refrain from unhygenic practices, such as applying saliva to the ball;
6. There is no recognised skullduggery called Duckworth-Lewis system to determine the outcome of rain-hit matches;
7. Lalit Modi has no role in it.
(P.S. It's the sight of Maria Sharapova in yellow treading on French Open’s red clay that provoked this post which can alternatively be called Why Tendulkar Attends Wimbledon but Federer Does Not Care About IPL).