Even as a teary-eyed nation prepares for the farewell match of her favourite son, Doosra has not lost perspective. Leaving the easy eulogy part to others, Doosra gleans seven conspicuous failures of Tendulkar's otherwise glittering cricket career:
1. Never made it to the Delhi University cut-off list, handicapped primarily by the fact that he is not a Delhiite;
2. Not known to have succeeded in buying a tatkal ticket from IRCTC website, despite his short back-lift and flawless follow-through;
3. Could not find a quality hair transplant for chum Vinod Kambli;
4. Failed to convince Swami Agnivesh to drink Livpure water;
5. Could not find a girl for buddy Rahul Gandhi;
6. Never cleared his position on issues including but not confined to - euthanasia, bifurcation of AP and the prolonged bachelorhood of Salman Khan;
7. Never endorsed an edible machine gun which doubles up as a folding bicyle.