2. Saurabh Tiwary blames TV cameras for making him look fat when he actually is not;
3. Rahul Dravid hits three consecutive sixes in a T20 match and still can look at himself in the mirror;
4. For the first time in his life, Sachin Tendulkar writes anything other than a bank deposit form but ICC rejects his radical ODI format proposal. (Wife Anjali just confirmed to Doosra he never wrote a love letter);
5. New BCCI regime is not tried under India's anti-poaching law despite eliminating Kochi Tuskers;
6. Mukesh Bhatt not making a sequel to "Mera Naam Joker" with Mohinder Amarnath in lead;
7. India U-19 captain Ankit Bawne axed on the flimsiest ground. Apparently the poor boy has two different dates of birth -- one in BCCI database and another in his passport. Now even the British queen celebrates her birthday twice every year and they still have persisted with the old fossil. Why single out Bawne?